ATTENZIONE SE ACQUISTI ANCHE LA TORCIA CHIEDI LO SCONTO DI 2.00 EURO SU QUESTO PRODOTTO
TASTO REMOTO COMPATIBILE PER XT1C - XT1A - XT2A
Creato esclusivamente per la serie XT Klarus, il tasto a differenza dagli altri tattici possiede due distinti pulsanti.
Tasto remoto a doppia zona
Schiacciando la barretta classica si ottiene l' uso momentary on classico.
Schiacciando il piccolo pulsante circolare sulla barretta per 2 secondi si ottiene il constant on cioè rimane accesa senza ulteriore pressione.
Se la torcia possiede più fuochi e sufficiente premere ancora una volta o più volte il tastino circolare per cambiare le varie modalità
Ottimo anche per il posizionamneto su armi e MTB.
Ottimo materiale PU
Waterproof 2 metri sott' acqua per 30 minuti
Lunghezza cavo a riposo 32 cm. Massima estensione: 52 cm
The TR11 remote pressure switch has been created for the Klarus XT series flashlights to make them more multi-purpose. The TR11 will fit the XT1C, XT1A and XT2A models to create a compact gun light for military use, hunting and air soft. Unlike many other remote pressure switches, the TR11 has two buttons on the pressure pad, which will give you full control over the light. Attach your XT series flashlight using the TR11 remote switch to your bike to light-up a dark trail or road at night.
1. Strobe function can be accessed by just clicking once in any mode, including off mode.
2. Provides multiple outputs and tactical momentary-on function. The constant-on switch also provides access to High-Mid-Low modes and strobe.
3. Offers a signal controlled switch; which provides no power loss to the flashlight unit. In other remote switches, power efficiency can be affected which shortens the unit’s run time.
4. The super low standby mode (current 3uA) offers almost zero loss of battery life
5. Easy to operate
Switch and Operations
Momentary activation: Click anywhere (except strobe switch/circular button) on the pressure pad to active momentary-on mode.
Constant-on: Press and hold the constant-on switch for more than 1 second for constant-on mode with high output.
High-Mid-Low Outputs: With constant-on activated, press the constant-on switch for more than 0.6 second to cycle through High-Mid-Low modes. Click anywhere on the pressure pad (all but the strobe switch) to turn the light off.
Strobe: When the light is on or off, click the strobe switch (circular button) to access the strobe function. To deactivate strobe, click the strobe switch again--- this will switch to the previous output(s). For example, if it was turned off prior to accessing the strobe function, the unit will return to off mode. If it was set previously to the mid output mode, the unit will return to mid output mode.
1. High quality durable PU material.
2. 100,000 clicks life cycle
3. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
4. Diameter of tail: 23mm. Length of tail: 36mm
5. Length of wire: 23cm. Whole length of remote pressure switch: 46mm
7. It fits on XT1A, XT1C and XT2A.